- Battery checker with built in cell balancing
- Advanced Servo testing feature helps with model setup
- Spektrum Smart battery technology allows users to take advantage of Smart Battery features
- Easy to read full color display
- Qualcomm 3.0 compatible USB power port with Quick Charge for compatible Android and IOS devices (up to 12v and 2 amps)
- Update port for easy access to updates and new features
When using the Spektrum XBC100 Smart Battery Checker with a Spektrum Smart battery, you will be able to see and adjust many of the settings only available with a Spektrum Smart charger. This includes one connection for balance and battery level checking, and providing records like number of cycles, internal battery temperature and exception reports. You can even adjust Smart battery settings right from the XBC100.
The XBC100 also features a Qualcomm 3.0 USB charge port, giving you an easy way to keep your mobile device and Spektrum Smart Transmitters charged when USB power ports are scarce. Better yet, the XBC100 gives you the ability to better setup and test your models with the built in servo tester! Center and test your servo endpoints easily with the integrated PWM output port.
Finally, all of this is displayed on a full color IPS LCD screen that is designed to be easy to read in direct sunlight and is accessed via a user friendly touch interface.
- Accessory Type
- Meters & Checkers
- Battery Balance Connector
- Included for testing LiPos
- Battery Temperature Monitoring
- Connector Type
- Input Voltage
- +/-0.005V @ 4.2V Measurement Accuracy