The Miniautodromo Polo Bracale is located in the Magdalena del Mar district, next to the beach and very close to the most popular districts of Lima.
Track Tecnical Data
- The driving line has a total length of 280 meters, with a 50 meters straightaway and an average width of 5 meters.
- The Surface is made of fine grade asphalt.
- Pit lane width is 1.5 meters.
- The rostrum is 15 meter long with capacity up to 12 drivers.
- The paddock is covered. Tables and chairs are available for every driver with outlets of 220V.
- The scoring booth is located next to the track using the AMB Lap Control system.
- The scoring software is LiveRC.
- Cleaning area with compressor available for all the drivers.
- Restrooms are available on site.
We recommend to stay in any accommodation located in the Miraflores and/or San Isidro area. For your convenience, we have verified the following AIRBNB and Hotel:
Hotel Whatsapp contact to get a special race rate: +51 993 517 860
There are many options like in any other country but we recommend to use UBER. It's very affordable and convenient.
We will follow the IFMAR rules for all the classes with the exception of the controlled tires.
Weight and width will be check after every round. Fuel capacity will be check randomly.
The fuel will be limited to 16% Nitro.
Follow the link below to complete registration. In this section you can register for the event, prepay your fuel and purchase tires (the price includes the onsite delivery)
Take advantage of not having to transport your own tires: saves space and weight in your luggage.
There will be no inventory of tires available to purchase at the event.